Entering into the United States of America as a foreigner comes with certain duties and obligations. Depending on your status, you may need to a lawyer to assist you with your immigration petition. The Law Office of Kristopher M. Cruzada, P.A. has represented dozens of clients with immigration issues. From family petitions, business petitions, and unlawful presence waivers, we can help with your immigration matter.